Jabra Video Collaboration
Remember when going to work meant going ‘in’ to work? Since then, the world has changed and Jabra has been helping keep professionals connected from anywhere and any device. So, whether you’re looking for better concentration in noisy environments, improved functionalities with your favourite meeting platform, or the ability to take your work anywhere, anytime, we’ve got the perfect solution for you. Let’s get you flexible, the world is your office!
Compare Jabra Panacast cameras
|USB Plug & Play|
|Cloud-connected room device|
|Native Zoom Rooms|
|Native Microsoft Teams Rooms|
|Standard H.323/SIP video calling|
|Camera Field of View||90°||180º||180º||180º|
|Camera Zoom||3x Digital Zoom||nc||6x Digital Zoom||6x Digital Zoom +
3x Digital Zoom
|HDMI input (content)||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|HDMI output (screen)||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|Operating Modes||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0
|Price||$299.00 Incl. GST||$549.00 Incl. GST||$1,399.00 Incl. GST||$5,299.00 Incl. GST|
* Jabra Direct
Jabra Direct is a software solution that enables you to personalize and optimize the use of your Jabra USB device in a user friendly desktop interface offering complete integration of your softphone and headset.
- Readiness status – Overview of all active USB-device and which softphones they are connected to
- Personalize the device – Adjust settings, control firmware updates and remote call control
- Control your softphones from your Jabra devices
- Overview readiness status for Jabra devices and softphones
- Personalise your device settings for best fit
- Optimise your device with firmware updates for best performance
Secure and Free
Jabra Direct is free of charge and is compliant with the SOC II Type 1 data protection standard.
** Jabra Xpress
Jabra Xpress is a software solution designed for IT professionals to 100% remotely manage Jabra audio and video solutions with a set of smart tools.
- Deployment – Jabra Xpress simplifies IT management tasks and accelerates device adoption with several deployment options.
- Smart asset management – Jabra Xpress gives IT professionals greater control and helps IT administrators gain higher efficiency with the Jabra device overview.
- Agile maintenance – Jabra Xpress enhances user satisfaction and productivity, and maximizes headset ROI.
- With Jabra Xpress, IT can control Jabra Direct 2.0, which enable users with a large degree of personalization of their devices.
Flexible and Free
- Jabra Xpress is free of charge and is compliant with the SOC II Type 1 data protection standard.
- All data generated can be stored in the Cloud or the on-premises solution.
- Jabra Xpress supports all main operating systems (Windows & macOS) for maximal flexibility.