AMX Acendo Vibe ACV-5100
With Acendo Vibe’s wide-angle camera, integrated JBL speakers, far-field microphones, and DSP algorithms users can be sure everyone in the room is seen and heard clearly. Additionally, because the camera and microphones are integrated into the same device the potential for echoing during the call is eliminated.
HDMI, USB and Bluetooth connectivity support BYOD environments as well as integration with Acendo Core for an even more intuitive room collaboration solution. CEC screen control turns the display on and off in response to triggers. Dedicated audio inputs and outputs that can also be used to integrate Acendo Vibe with other room technology, such as hearing-enhanced systems.
- Sound by JBL – Hear everything said in the meeting with speakers, microphones, and DSP algorithms from JBL.
- Wide-angle camera (110° FoV) – The wide-angle camera means that everyone in the room can be seen, including those people sitting close to the display. This makes Acendo Vibe perfect for small rooms where the table is near the display.
- Elegant Design – Modern office environments are designed to attract and retain the most talented employees through the use of elegant interior design and the use of tactile materials, such as fabrics. Acendo Vibe is built using high-quality materials and is available in two colors designed to complement interior design.
- CEC Display Control – Acendo Vibe will turn the display on and off in response to triggers, making it even easier for users to get started with their meeting. For example, by plugging a laptop into Acendo Vibe, the display will turn on and show the laptop content. Because this is all done with CEC, there are no additional cables or programming required therefore simplifying installation.
- USB and Bluetooth Connectivity – Use Acendo Vibe in BYOD applications with a user’s laptop or mobile phone, or use it with Acendo Core to create a complete, highly optimized meeting solution.
- Integrated Mounting Bracket – The integrated wall mount facilitates installation by a single person. This mount allows customers to connect and route all the cabling with Acendo Vibe on the wall and then simply rotate Acendo Vibe into position.