Next level video conference camera
The AVer CAM520 Pro2 is an industry-leading POE conferencing camera designed for medium to large conference rooms.
The AVer CAM520 Pro2 makes meetings a breeze with agile features like 18X total zoom, improved AVer SmartFrame. Take your video conferencing experience to the next level with innovative features Sony True WDR, IP video streaming, and a PoE+ port.
Intelligently present every detail
Present in ultimate clarity for an engaging and natural meeting experience with the CAM520 Pro2. For effortless presentations with no remote, SmartFraming automatically shifts the camera’s focus and follows the presenter throughout each saved zone. Stream and record vibrant videos in full HD 1080p video at 60fps via USB 3.1 streaming or RTSP/RTMP H.264 broadcasting.
Enterprise-grade video with 18X zoom (12X optical + 6X digital)
Capture even the smallest details with 18X total zoom (12X optical), so you miss nothing! Optimized for professional-quality video calls, the AVer CAM520 Pro2 brings brilliantly sharp, detailed video to any collaboration space. Zoom in on whiteboard content, documents, or people at an 84° FOV up to 60 feet away without any distortion.
Improved SmartFrame technology
Keep meetings efficient and safe with AVer’s improved SmartFrame. Next-generation facial and body detection ensures that everyone is visible on the screen up to 10m away, even with masks on.
Enhanced camera management
Camera management has never been this easy! Manage your devices with PoE+ connectivity for power, USB virtualization, and web-based management. With our enhanced management features, you’ll never have to walk to the other side of campus to operate the camera.
Custom control integrations
The AVer CAM520 Pro2 offers built-in advanced integration capabilities, perfect for a controlled environment to allow users to connect the CAM520 Pro2 via RS232 or Visca over IP to joystick controllers and control systems.
Dimensions & Weight
Package dimensions: 256 x 256 x 274 mm (D x W x H)
Package weight: 3.335kg/7.35 lbs
Camera: 182 x 142.7 x 153 mm (D x W x H)/ 1.47 kg
Remote control: 200 x 50 x 21 mm/0.09 kg
- Sony Exmor: 1/2.8 low lux CMOS 2M pixel
- Resolution: (16:9) 1920×1080, 1600×900, 1280×720, 960×540, 848×480, 800×448, 640×360, 424×240, 320×180; (4:3) 800×600, 640×480, 480×360, 320×240 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Field of view (D/H/V): 84.5Â°/ 77.5Â°/ 48Â°
- Lens focal length: 3.9mm (wide) ~ 47.3mm (tele)
- Lens F#: 1.8 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- Mirror, Flip, AE, white balance: auto, manual override via PTZApp2
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5m
- Standard tripod screw holes and Kensington slot
- People-counting API: Enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
- Pan: Â±170Â°
- Tilt: +90Â° (up) -30Â° (down)
- 10 camera presets (through remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan & tilt movement
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy-chain)
- USB3.1 Gen1 Type-B connector, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- IP (RJ45)
- IR remote control
- VISCA/pelco P/pelco D via RS232 (128 preset points via VISCA command)
- Remote side: VISCA over IP, IP (RJ45)
- UVC/UAC plug and play
- WebUI: Browser IP access via Chrome. (Does not support Internet Explorer)
- OSD setting: HDMI out to TV monitor
- AVer PTZApp2
- AC 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 12V, 2A
- PoE+: 802.3at
- Windows 7/10
- Windows 10 Enterprise (IOT) LTSC (version 1809)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70