Perfectly Designed for Medium to Large Rooms and 360° Audio Pick-up
The VC520+ is the perfect camera for midsize to large meeting rooms. With its wide field of view everyone can easily fit into frame! The speakerphone is equipped with 3 uni-directional microphones which allow for 360° audio coverage within a 9m range.
PTZ Camera with 18X Total Zoom
Boasting pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) and 18X zoom, the VC520+ will meet your video collaboration needs in conference rooms large or small alike, regardless of whether you want detailed views of small objects or wide views of all participants. Moreover, its quick auto-focus, fast lens, subtle 18X pan/tilt grading and wide angle ensure an unbeatably smooth and lifelike conferencing experience.
Full HD 1080p Output Resolution
Full HD 1080p has never felt more lifelike! Even in poor lighting you can enjoy detailed, crystal-clear views of people and objects at the far site, and motion blur is nonexistent. With quality like this, you’ll forget that everyone isn’t even in the same room.
Less Cables Makes Installation So Easy
As the next generation of VCs, the VC520+ eliminates the need for a hub and integrates input and output ports into the camera and speakerphone, making for a more user friendly installation. Say goodbye to your annoying cable chaos!
Easy Plug and Play for Any APP
The VC520+ is incredibly easy to use- simply plug its USB connector into a desktop or laptop and you’re ready to go! With no need for device drivers, the VC520+ is able to provide top-quality conferencing at a moment’s notice, on nearly any computer.
Up to 10 Camera Presets
With the VC520+ there’s no need to waste time panning and zooming manually during meetings – simply program its presets ahead of time, and then during the meeting you can shift the camera from a wide view of the room to a close-up of an object with just the press a button. With not just 1, but 10 of these presets available, you can prepare yourself for nearly any situation in any environment.
- Package contents
- Remote control
- 10m speakerphone cable (RJ45)
- 5m USB cable (USB2.0 mini B connect to PC)
- 0.9m 3.5mm aux cable
- Power supply
- Quick-start guide
- Tabletop/wall/ceiling mount
- USB clip
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Minimum working distance: 1.5 meter
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- Full HD 1080p
- ±130° pan; +90°/-25° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
- Multi-element, multi-coating auto-focus optics
- Advanced settings in download app
- Standard tripod thread
- Flip horizontal/vertical, capable for reverse ceiling mount
- Kensington security slot
- Full duplex microphone array up to 2 daisy-chain speakerphone
- 3.5mm Line-in (aux) cable connects to BYOD smartphones or PC as speakerphone
- Touch controls for volume down, up, mute, phone input
- Microphones, 3 directional microphones supporting 360° pick up in 9m diameter range
- 10W speaker, max output 95dBSPL
- Echo cancellation
- Noise suppression
- Remote control
- System requirements*
- Windows® 7/ 8/8.1/10
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0
- Hardware requirements*
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port
- Power supply
- AC 100V ~ 220V
- Consumption: DC12/4A
- Physical characteristics
- Camera: 180 x 144 x 184mm / 1.5kg
- Speakerphone: 210 x 209 x59mm / 1.0kg
- Remote control: 200 x 50 x 20mm / 0.091kg
- Compliance and tools
- Camera, speakerphone: 3+2 years
- Accessories: 1-year
- Compatible applications
- Skype™, Skype for Business, V-CUBE, Google Hangouts™, FaceTime, Cisco® Webex®, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, BlueJeans, Zoom, Vidyo, Fuze, WebRTC, CyberLink U Meeting®
* For Full HD support, please check with your software application provider for system/hardware requirements.
** Please register online to receive free 2 year warranty extension. For detailed warranty information, please contact an AVer local representative.