ClearOne COLLABORATE Versa Lite CT
Simply connect your laptop/room PC and displays! ClearOne COLLABORATE® Versa™ Lite CT features a USB audio-enabled Beamforming Ceiling Tile Microphone that brings cost-effective and superb professional conferencing audio to small-and mid-sized meeting rooms. Expand your system with optional ClearOne peripherals such as the Wall-Mount Bluetooth Expander, any UNITE conferencing cameras, and ClearOne Ceiling Loudspeakers.
- Great room solution – dramatically enhances the audio experience for any cloud-based video collaboration application with no DSP mixer needed.
- BMA CTH with built-in AEC and Adaptive Steering (think of it as smart switching) provides the same impeccable room coverage as the BMA CT.
- Includes 2×10 Watt power amps.
- Easily and quickly configure the system using CONSOLE® AI Lite software with Audio Intelligence™ and Auto Connect™.
- Connect a laptop or room PC to the BMA CTH directly through the USB port on the USB Expander to share room audio. The included 15m (50-foot) CAT6 cable connects the USB Expander to the BMA CTH.
- ClearOne’s BMA technology is protected by at least a dozen patents and pending patent applications.
- Delivering superb coverage and quality at an unbeatable price, the Versa Lite CT is easy to install and easy to use.
- Complete your system with any ClearOne UNITE camera, and add a VERSA Hub for single-cable cloud-based collaboration.
- Complete your system with an optional ClearOne UNITE conferencing camera.
- Add the optional ClearOne Wall-Mount Bluetooth Expander to enable mobile devices to join the conference wirelessly.
- Add the optional ClearOne Versa Hub for single-cable connection for cloud-based video collaboration.
- Cloud-based video collaboration
- Cloud-based audio conferencing
- In-Room presentation
- Executive offices
- Small-to mid-sized meeting rooms
- ClearOne BMA-CTH 600mm Ceiling Tile Beamforming Microphone Array (910-3200-206-I)
- ClearOne VERSA USB Expander (910-3200-305)
- ClearOne 36W PoE+ Power Supply Kit (910-3200-202)
- 15m (50ft) CAT6 Network Cable (910-3200-204-50)
3-year Limited Hardware Warranty