Epson EB-525W Short Throw Projector
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring WXGA image resolution (16:10).
- Large and engaging presentations, even in small spaces – Project large images from short distances with minimal shadows and glare.
- Long Lasting lamp, low-cost lamp maintenance – Up to 10,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system using HDMI and the optional Epson Control box (ELP-CB02).
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection function.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Large and Engaging presentations, even in small spaces
Enjoy flexible placement options with the EB-525W. These short throw projectors allow you to maximize your office or classroom space by delivering large images with a short throw distance.
Project a large 100” image from just 1.2m away. The EB-525W enables presenters to stand close to the board without glare in their eyes and shadows covering the screen.
Choose Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount or Desktop
Versatile mounting options enable the EB-525W to be used in any environment. Mount your projector with the NEW short throw wall mount ELP-MB45, ceiling mount with the ELP-MB23, or simply place it on the table to comfortably accommodate a modern classroom environment or office presentation.
For the previous owners of EB-400 Series, the existing ELP-MB27 wall mount can be used with new line up of short throw projectors.
Long Lasting lamp, low-cost maintenance
Enjoy up to 10,000 hours lamp life in ECO mode. The new lamps will offer lowered maintenance cost while delivering bright vivid images. The Lamp Regulator Function automatically adjusts image brightness according to ambient light levels and image content. This feature helps reduce the load on the lamp and conserves electricity.
Epson iProjection App
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen (Optional ELPAP10 Wireless LAN Unit is required).
Not only does the wide-ranging interface correspond with conventional analogue sources, it boasts a HDMI input which also acts as a MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) terminal when it is connected to control box (via optional Epson control box ELPCB02). MHL allows you to mirror high definition content from an Android mobile device.