A new era in phone conferencing. Evoko Minto operates smoothly with your mobile phone, tablet or laptop. Working either through Bluetooth or cable, it takes only seconds to connect and can be controlled through your own device. Thanks to the voice feedback and the colored Halo Light you instantly know what is going on. The blue colour, showing you a Bluetooth device is connected, changes to green when a call is active and instantly shifts to red when muted – letting you know you can speak freely. Evoko Minto is such a colourful player in your team.
Evoko Minto operates smoothly with your mobile phone, tablet or laptop. Working either through Bluetooth or cable, it takes only seconds to connect.
The blue colour, showing you a Bluetooth device is connected, changes to green when a call is active and instantly shifts to red when muted ? letting you know you can speak freely.
Real good listener
Evoko Minto is unique in its ability to hear what?s really important. Even in noisy environments and with people talking at different distances or moving around. Four directive microphones alternate to capture only the voice of the person talking and leaves all distractions out.
Minto easily covers rooms of 20 people ? deliver your message loud and clear to everyone on the call. Evoko Minto is such a great listener.
A remarkable sound, based on a decade of research with patented sound-improvement software and a speaker chosen for its ability to clearly play the human voice.
When you don?t want to be heard for some reason, just swipe your hand in the air over the top. The Halo Light instantly turns red and the microphones are muted so that you can speak freely.
Evoko Minto has built in voice instruction technology for clear, informative updates. A real smooth talker?
Lovely to be around
Evoko Minto is designed by award-winning Swedish designers No Picnic. The design is one of the keys to great performance. So easy to use that absolutely anyone can master it. Because it is battery powered, you can use it instantly in any room. When finished, just put it on the Wall Mount to charge and free up the space on the meeting room table.
• Patented sound-improvement software and four directive microphones for state of the art echo cancellation, noice reduction and speech enhancement
• Perfect for everything from the small huddle room to the large board room
• Convering a radius of 5 m (16 ft) = rooms for more than 20 persons
• Outstanding echo cancellation and automatic adaption for small spaces
• Dual processors with dedicated DSP for sound processing to deliver uncompromised performance
• Advanced patented processing/microphone mixing Full Duplex (FDX)
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
• Line Echo Cancellation (LEC)
• Noise Reduction (NR)
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Equalizer (EQ)
• Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
• Automatic Microphone Mixing (AMM)
• Easily connect directly with your own device via
USB cable – stores into the base of the unit and is 80 centimetres long
3,5 mm analog audio cable
• Battery powered
• 8 hours talk time
• Automatic power off after 10 minutes inactivity
• Fully charged in 6 hours (empty to full)
• Rechargeable 3.7 V Li-lon battery with 3400 mAh capacity
• Charge via Wall Mount (included). Portable Charger (accessory) or USB cable (included)
• Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0,5 A
• Max output: 5 VDC,3.0 A
• Minto has clear voice feedback; letting you know e.g. the battery status or how to connect
• Select Voice Feedback mode
Normal: Information about the status or activity
Limited: Critical information only
• Distinctive backlight feedback to make the status clear to everyone at the table
Flashing: Bluetooth pairing
Microphones on mute
Backlight when charging on Wall Mount (optional)