Revolabs FLX2 VoIP Wireless conference phone with microphones
$1,909.00 Incl. GST
The Revolabs FLX™ 2 conference phone is designed specifically for conference rooms, executive offices, and SoHo environments. The Revolabs FLX is based on Revolabs’ revolutionary wireless audio technology, which for years has delivered superior sound quality for audio and video conferencing to large conference rooms and boardrooms. Now small office conference calls, executive office communication, and home office communication can also benefit from superior wireless audio performance.
Designed specifically for conference rooms, executive offices, and SoHo environments, the FLX? 2 redefines the traditional design of conference phones.
Experience more efficient communications and collaboration with Revolabs superior audio technology. Watch the video to see how FLX? 2 works!
Versatility: Available with two microphones in VoIP phone interfaces.
Bluetooth Enabled: Provides support for mobile devices.
Crystal-Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room.
No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality.
Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
Cost effective: Supports both audio and video conferencing to reduce the amount of equipment in the conference room, minimizing costs and management overhead.
Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of FLX wireless microphones. Only two microphones can be used at a time on the FLX system.
• DECT 6.0 for US, ETSI ETS 300 175 for other countries
• Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR
SIP Call Handling
• Make call, answer call
• Call hold, call resume
• Call transfer (blind and
• Call forward
• Do not disturb
• Two call appearances, allowing for local three-way conference
(join conference, split conference, hold conference, resume conference)
• Missed call notification
• Voice mail notification (switch configured)
• Speed dial
• Redial capabilities
• Support for caller ID
• Two wireless microphones (omni directional, directional, or wearable)
• Microphone frequency pickup: 100 – 11,000 Hz
• 12 ft (3.60 m) microphone pickup
• Speaker frequency response: 120 – 11,000 Hz
• Volume: adjustable to 91 dB at 0.5 meters peak volume
• Volume setting with visual feedback for each audio path
• DTMF tone generation
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Individual acoustic echo cancellation per microphone
• Noise filter
• User-selectable high pass filter
• Supported codecs:
– G.711 (α-law, μ-law), G.721, G.722, G.726-32
• Date and time display
• Call display
• User-configurable local phonebook
• Selectable ring tones
• Unicode UTF-8 character support security
• SRTP support
• Password-protected login
• Password-protected configuration files
Network And Provisioning
• DHCP or static IP
• Web portal for individual unit configuration
• Configuration import / export
• Reset to factory settings
• QoS support – IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS and DSCP
• Network Address Translation (NAT) support
• Status and statistics
• IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and accompanying RFCs)
• RTCP support (RFC 1889)