Next-Generation H.264 HP and VME Dual-Core Technologies
- Dual streams (video + presentation) of up to 1080p 60 fps are supported.
- The H.264 HP technology, combined with Huawei’s proprietary Video Motion Enhancement (VME) technology, optimizes video images to be more pleasing to eyes while reducing the bandwidth consumption by 50%.
- Through intelligent face recognition and back-end video enhancement, the VME technology improves light adaptability, reduces bandwidth consumption, improves image definition, and enhances motion images.
- The endpoint provides users with high-fi audio using MPEG-4 Low Delay Audio Coder (AAC-LD), acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), and automatic noise suppression (ANS) technologies.
Feature-rich, Intelligent, and Easy to Use
- New participants can be directly added to an active P2P or multipoint call, facilitating smooth communication.
- The endpoint and TE Desktop&TE Mobile can be registered using the same SIP number, so fewer numbers are required.
- With the voice dialing function, users can quickly initiate or join a conference by speaking the name of a site in Chinese or English.
- Without any intervention of the MCU, the local endpoint can combine video captured by several cameras and send the video to the remote endpoint as continuous presence, which meets the requirements of viewing a site from every angle and reduces the bandwidth usage.
- The endpoint with a built-in Wi-Fi module can connect to a Wi-Fi network, serve as a Wi-Fi hotspot, or both.
- The endpoint allows multiple sites to simultaneously share content in Live mode at 1080p 60 fps. Other sites select the shared content to view on demand.
- The wireless data sharing client is provided for connecting a PC to the endpoint over Wi-Fi. Then you can use the client to easily share the PC desktop as well as files stored on the PC.
- The AirPresence mobile client can be installed on a mobile device and paired with the endpoint through the projection code. Then you can use the AirPresence mobile client to push content on the mobile device to the endpoint.
- The endpoint can automatically import configuration data from a USB flash drive, without any manual intervention.
- VGA loopback is supported. You can connect your PC to the endpoint and then connect the endpoint to a projector. Then you can directly push the PC desktop to the projector when the endpoint is shut down, without plugging and unplugging cables.
User Interface Easily Operated Using the Remote Control
- The remote control has a compact design and integrates the most commonly used buttons.
- A touch panel can be used if necessary.
- A wizard is provided to help you easily complete the installation.
- The 3D user interface is available and different modules are visible to users of different roles. You can use the remote control to initiate calls or join conferences from the user interface.
- The LCD screen on the endpoint shows the local site information (including the IP address and number) in real time.
High Network Adaptability and Security
- Using H.264 SVC, the endpoint excellently adapts to different line bandwidths, device capabilities, and network environments.
- The endpoint utilizes Huawei’s exclusive Super Error Concealment (SEC) and Intelligent Rate Control (IRC) technologies.
- The endpoint supports firewall traversal through the standard H.460 protocol or Huawei’s proprietary Super Network Passport (SNP) protocol.
- Media and signaling streams are encrypted in multiple ways, ensuring secure and stable running of the videoconferencing system.
Extensive System Integration
- The endpoint can interwork with industry’s mainstream standard endpoints, infrastructures, the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), the BroadSoft platform, and the Videxio cloud videoconferencing platform (referred to as Videxio platform hereinafter), delivering an intelligent, easy-to-use conference experience.
- The endpoint can be seamlessly integrated into the IMS or SP hosted network.
- The endpoint can interwork with Microsoft Skype for Business (next-generation Lync client), Lync 2013/2010, and Lync Online (Office 365) through the Lync gateway or PXP Integrated Media Server.
- The endpoint is the industry’s first videoconferencing endpoint that enables you to schedule or start a multipoint video conference as easily as making a call.
- The endpoint provides rich APIs for third parties to facilitate system integration and customization.
- endpoints connected to the same third-party Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS) can call each other by domain name.
(Optional) Built-in MCU
The endpoint with the built-in MCU can hold multipoint conferences without any intervention of the SMC or standalone MCU.
This enables users to call multiple sites one by one, or use a predefined conference template to call multiple sites at a time. After a conference starts, sites can dial the number or IP address of the endpoint that houses the built-in MCU to join in the conference.
- Maximum connected sites allowed by a non-encrypted conference: 6 720p 30 fps video sites (local site included) + 3 audio sites
- Maximum connected sites allowed by an encrypted conference: 6 720p 30 fps video sites (local site included)
- Maximum bandwidth required for a conference: 5 Mbit/s (1 Mbit/s for each video site)
- One conference can be simultaneously joined by different types of endpoints, including SD terminals, HD terminals, VoIP terminals, H.323 terminals, SIP terminals, and terminals supporting different audio and video formats and bandwidths.
- Continuous presence per port: supports a maximum of 7 video panes.
- Supports rich functions, including voice activation, floor request, dual-stream transmission through H.239, and Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP), and can collaborate with the Huawei RSE6500 to support multipoint conference recording, meeting the requirements of small- and medium-sized enterprises in terms of equipment price and maintenance costs.
- Adds local video and presentation to continuous presence.