The USB 2.0 Ranger® 2311 allows users to extend USB 2.0/1.1 connections up to 330 ft (100m) over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable.
This USB 2.0 extender with flexible power provides installers the choice of applying power at either the LEX or REX, wherever most convenient. The Ranger 2311 is plug and play – no software drivers required – and works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOSTM, and Linux®
Additionally, this ExtremeUSB® based extension system is ideal for use with all USB peripherals including: keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, flash drives, hard drives, audio devices, web cameras and any other USB 2.0 or 1.1 device.
- USB 2.0 extender with flexible power – connect the power adapter to either the LEX or REX
- Supplies up to 1 Amp to USB port
- Mass Storage Acceleration for USB 2.0 device bulk transfers
- Supports all USB 2.0/1.1 devices up to 480 Mbps
- Two year warranty
- ExtremeUSB® suite of features:
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOSTM, and Linux®