Electronic Hook Switch Solution for Avaya phones
The Jabra LINK ENC007 Adapter enables remote Electronic Hook Switch Control (EHS) with the Avaya Digital Desk phone Series (1400, 9400, 9500) and IP Desk phone Series (9608, 9611, 9621G and 9641G), and with most Jabra wireless headsets.
Jabra wireless headsets with EHS functionality boost productivity as they provide the user with the ability to answer and end a call, while away from their desk.
The EHS adapter allows the users to
- Answer call
- End call
- Hear ring tone in headset
- Volume control
- Mute control
All from their headset and quite convenient, when they are up to 150m (450 ft) away from their desk. The integration of desk phone and headset allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. The wireless freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
How it works
The Jabra LINK ENC007 Adapter converts from the EHS standard used in Avaya phones to the Jabra IQ™ or DHS G standard used in Jabra headsets – and vice versa.
Easy to upgrade
The Jabra LINK ENC007 Adapter is software upgradable.
Simply connect a standard Jabra cable to the computer via the USB port and download free software from www.jabra.com/pcsuite.
The Jabra LINK ENC007 Adapter is compatible with:
- Avaya 1408 Digital Desk phone (Aura + IP Office)
- Avaya 1416 Digital Desk phone (Aura + IP Office)
- Avaya 9404 Digital Desk phone (Aura)
- Avaya 9408 Digital Desk phone (Aura)
- Avaya 9504 Digital Desk phone (IP Office)
- Avaya 9508 Digital Desk phone (IP Office)
- Avaya 9608 IP Desk phone (H.323)*
- Avaya 9611 IP Desk phone (H.323)*
- Avaya 9621G IP Desk phone (H.323)*
- Avaya 9641G IP Desk phone (H.323)*
- Jabra PRO™ 9400 Series
- Jabra PRO™ 900 Series
- Jabra GO™ 6470
- Jabra GN9300 Series
- Jabra GN9100 Series (EHS)