The Konftel 55Wx provides UC with no restrictions; versatile and integrated communication whatever your tool of choice. The conference unit connects direct to Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber or Avaya Communicator on your PC. The smart feature layer in the 55 series software makes call functions in the UC client available on the touch screen.
But that’s not all. The Konftel 55Wx has been designed to serve as the hub of your communications. In addition to PCs, it also connects to mobile phones, tablets and desktop phones. VoIP calls can be bridged with calls via a desktop or mobile phone, and switching and combining connections is simple using the screen’s smart user interface that only displays the current connections. Just make a call to start your meeting!
The Konftel 55Wx is equally well suited to the desktop, home office or conference room. Using expansion microphones, larger conference calls with up to 20 participants can also be catered for.
- OmniSound audio technology with full duplex, echo cancellation and static reduction in full bandwidth (20–24000Hz). (The telecommunications network technology limits the bandwidth when communicating via the telecommunications network.)
- Support for UC solutions, such as Microsoft Lync.
- LCD high-resolution display with touch buttons, where the interface changes according to the connections you make.
- Mobile phone connection via a mobile cable (accessory) or Bluetooth.
- Support for simplified Bluetooth pairing and connection using NFC (near-field communications).
- Support for Bluetooth A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) for the best audio
quality when playing music.
- Connection to a desktop phone via a Konftel desk phone adapter (accessory) which makes it easy to move the sound between the handset and conference phone.
- USB connection to a computer or another USB device that supports handsfree connection.
- Automatic detection of USB playback/VoIP calls, which means that the OmniSound audio processing feature only processes the sound when necessary. The sound is not altered when music is played.
- Audio bridge capability between a computer and connected phone.
- Call recorder capability allows you to listen to meetings afterwards or use the Konftel 55Wx as a dictaphone.
- Battery-powered option, which makes the Konftel 55Wx completely cordless with a Bluetooth-connected phone.
- The battery can be charged via the mains supply (power adapter provided) and USB.
- Headset connectivity option allows easy switching between headset and speaker function.
- Expansion microphones can be added to increase the voice pickup range. (Optional accessory.)
2-year Limited Hardware Warranty