Lenovo ThinkSmart Cam: Smart Meeting Collaboration Camera
Companies around the world are facing the evolving challenge of connecting large, dispersed workforces. As some people return to the office and others choose to continue working from home, intelligent collaboration tools and accessories will become critical to their success.
When paired with a compute, such as ThinkSmart Hub or ThinkSmart Edition Tiny, or when used alone as a standard plug-and-play device, the new ThinkSmart Cam transforms meeting rooms into immersive, productive spaces where everyone feels as if they are in the same room. As an enterprise-grade AI smart camera designed with video collaboration in mind, ThinkSmart Cam is certified for compatibility with both Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms platforms.
Its high-resolution and wide field-of-view coupled with smart features, like auto-framing, auto-zoom, and whiteboard awareness, make ThinkSmart Cam the smart choice for easily and efficiently connecting today’s workforces in the office and beyond.
- Support 4K MJPG at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, 720p at 120fps
- Support AI function at 1080p@30fps, 720p@30fps, 360p@30fps
- 16:9 aspect ratio, Support MPEG, YUV formats.
- 4K(3840×2160)@30fps for MJPEG
- 2K(2560×1440)@30fps for MJPEG
- 1080P(1920×1080)@30fps for YUV2&MJPEG&H.264
- 720P@60fps for YUV2&MJPEG&H.264
- 640×360@60fps for YUV2&MJPEG&H.264
- Support USB 3.2 Gen1(same USB3.0/USB3.1) type C
- UVC 1.1 Plug & Play ready
- FOV: D 125° / H100°/ V68° (After lens distortion correct)
- 4X digital zoom (with digital pan / tilt)
- Supports HDR and excellent low light performance
- 2 Digital Microphone
- Inbuilt beam forming mic array with 5m audio-pickup range
- Built in VPU & Neural network for AI conference meeting functions: (refer Annex 2)
- Auto Zooming
- Auto Framing
- People Counting
- Speaker Tracking
- Whiteboard Awareness
Optimised for video conference collaboration
From home offices or huddle rooms to medium and large conference rooms, ThinkSmart Cam captures everyone and everything thanks to its wide field of view. Its high resolution and frame rates—up to 4K at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps – eliminate lag and distortion, while its High Dynamic Range delivers higher contrast, vivid colours, and brighter images even in low-light environments.
Built with artificial intelligence
An integrated VPU with AI Conference Meeting Functions* allow ThinkSmart Cam to perform auto-zoom and auto-framing for a more natural video conferencing experience. Active speaker tracking keeps conversations focused, while whiteboard awareness enables interactivity for truly productive, naturally collaborative meetings. People counting generates ongoing room usage data for facilities and IT teams.
Designed for seamless integration
From its compact, lightweight design to its certified compatibility with Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms, ThinkSmart Cam fits seamlessly into any modern office environment. It can easily be set up as a standalone device or mounted to a wall or TV. When integrated with ThinkSmart Manager*, ThinkSmart Cam can be centrally managed and customised to meet the needs of the users or room. Users can also download a configuration app* when ThinkSmart Cam is not connected to a ThinkSmart compute with ThinkSmart Manager.
*AI features are controlled via ThinkSmart Manager, which is available with the purchase of a ThinkSmart compute, such as ThinkSmart Hub or ThinkSmart Edition Tiny. When used as a standalone device, a configuration app is available via download in ThinkSmart Manager. A ThinkSmart compute is not required to set up a ThinkSmart Manager account. Whiteboard awareness will be available at ship support. People counting will be available in Spring 2021 (v2.0) with ThinkSmart Manager.
- Hub 500-10V5 (10V5)
- Hub 500-10V6 (10V6)
- ThinkCentre M80q / ThinkSmart M80q (11Q9)
- ThinkCentre M80q / ThinkSmart M80q (11QA)
- ThinkSmart Hub 60-11H0 (11H0)
- ThinkSmart Hub 60-11H1 (11H1)
- ThinkSmart Hub z-MT 11H2 (11H2)
- ThinkSmart Hub z-MT 11H3 (11H3)