The Lenovo USB-C to Ethernet Adapter is quick and easy way to connect your USB-C enabled notebook to Ethernet connections. It’s ideal for imaging of systems or transferring large files quickly.
- Sleek design
- Full-size RJ45 connector
- LEDs on RJ45 connector to indicate activity and link status
- Support PXE boot, Wake-On-LAN, MAC pass through if host notebook supports
Note: Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.
- Brand: Lenovo
- Connectivity: USB-C
- Ethernet: IEEE802.3ab network specification for Gigabit data rate transmit Meet IEEE802.3 network specification 100Mbps data rate transmit LEDs on connector to indicate activity and link status
- Hardware Requirements: Only shall connect to a host system or USB Type C hub implement USB Type C female connector which serves as a Downstream Facing Port (DFP)
- Hot Plug: Support flippable plug into Type C female connector
- Other Electrical Specifications: Support PXE boot and load image from remote server are required both on legacy BIOS and UEFI BIOS system if host systems support Support Wake-On-LAN from S3 if host system support Support MAC pass through on selected ThinkPad notebook systems
- Support PXE Boot If PXE-Boot function is to be applied through Type C to Ethernet Adapter, please first confirm host system’s Type C port would support.
- Other Operating Environment To get the latest device driver for the Lenovo® USB C to Ethernet Adapter, go to http://support.lenovo.com/docs/usbc_to_ethernet_adapter
- Colour: Black
- Packed Weight: 44g