Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Extender
- Designed for compatibility with the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e and the GROUP video conferencing system
- Extends the camera or speaker phone up to 100 feet
- Requires two standard Cat5 or Cat6 cables
- Labeled and color coded for easy installation
The Extender for Logitech video conferencing systems extends the camera or speakerphone up to 100 feet away from the system hub. This solution requires two standard Cat5 or Cat6 cables for extension and installation is made easy through labeling and color coding. This extension solution passes the audio and video signals to the Logitech hub, but, when extending the camera, it also passes the control signals. These control signals allow the camera to continue to move as if it were directly connected to the hub with the cable provided by Logitech. This means that full functionality of either the CC3000e or GROUP systems will be retained at full extension distance. The flexibility provided by this kit adds value and flexibility to the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e or GROUP video conferencing systems , making it the perfect fit for almost any application.
Note: This extender is designed to extend either the camera or the speakerphone. Two extenders are required to extend both the camera and speakerphone.
- USB Superbooster Extender Kit – #53880
- 3ft Y Cable – 6pin Din to USB B & 5pin Din
- 3ft Y Cable – 6pin Din to USB A & 5pin Din
- DC Power Adapter Cable
- USB Companion Kit – Extender Hub Transmitter & Receiver
- Quick Start Guide