Take a seat at the table, the best meeting room view, from anywhere.
Hybrid meetings that feel inclusive
By helping remote participants see and hear more clearly, Logitech bridges the gap between hybrid teams to make virtual collaboration more inclusive.
No matter how they focus and frame, front-of-room cameras struggle in larger rooms to best display in-room conversations.
Stretching to a wide field of view often results in distorted, fish-eye perspectives. Also, it isn’t great at capturing activity at the table, like conversations between participants seated next to each other.
Together, Rally Bar and Sight follow conversations between speakers1Smart Switching between cameras not available at launch., capture contextual in-room activity, and auto-frame participants at the table for the best experience.
Two viewpoints. A better perspective.
- Front of Room: A new approach combines Sight at the table with the front-of-room video bar to show the best angle of meeting room interactions.
- Tabletop: Stretching to a wide field of view often results in distorted, fish-eye perspectives. Also, it isn’t great at capturing activity at the table, like conversations between participants seated next to each other.
- Combined: Together, Rally Bar and Sight follow conversations between speakers*, capture contextual in-room activity, and auto-frame participants at the table for the best experience. *Smart Switching between cameras not available at launch.
Works with your platform of choice
Sight integrates with leading video conferencing platforms to enable even better hybrid meetings. Full support may vary by video platform.
- Microsoft: Make Microsoft Teams meetings more inclusive for remote participants with Sight, which adds clearer audio and the best front-facing view of in-room participants.*
- Zoom: Make Zoom meetings more equitable with Sight, which integrates with Smart Gallery to show the best view of in-person attendees, plus delivers crystal clear audio so they can hear better, see more, and enjoy a more natural meeting experience.*
- Google Workspace: Logitech video conferencing devices like Sight*, Rally Bar, and Rally Bar Mini combine with Google Meet to help remote participants experience meeting equity, delivering crystal clear audio and video, so remote participants can look and sound their best.
*Full support may vary.
Capture the action
- Audio Pickup: Sight uses sound to detect active speakers and capture audio at the table, up to 2.3 m away.
- Video Pickup: Sight uses video and AI to detect and accurately frame participants, with 315° field of view.
- Smart Switching: Adaptive intelligence chooses the best view between the camera on the table and the camera at the front of the room, tracking conversations as they move between participants.*
*Smart Switching available with future software update. See here for details.
Designed for different spaces
Created for medium to large collaboration spaces, Sight extends the capabilities of the front-of-room camera to pick up on conversations and nonverbals around the room.
Clear audio. Clear video. Clear controls.
With 4K cameras and 7 beamforming mics, Sight captures conversation and nonverbals clearly. Indicator lights and privacy shade allow for clear signaling and status control.
Clean and secure install
Easily install and secure Sight with the included mounts. Keep tables clean and cables plugged in with integrated cable management.
- Table Mount: Base plate and micro-suction lining keeps Sight secure and in place without drilling or permanent fixtures.
- Grommet Mount: Secure Sight to tables while routing and hiding cables down through the grommet hole with the included table mount.
- Tripod Mount: Use Sight in non-traditional room setups, like spaces with U- or V-shaped tables, with the included mount for tripod stands.
Quick to deploy. Simple to manage.
- Logitech Sync: Easily manage your Logitech video collaboration devices with Logitech Sync. Monitor room health, deploy updates, and modify settings all from a single cloud-based platform. And with Sync Insights, you can see how meeting spaces are utilized over time.
- Logitech Select: Logitech Select is a comprehensive service plan that delivers reliability, continuity, and peace of mind for each room you designate. Select provides 24/7 support, a Dedicated Service Manager, product replacement, accelerated RMA, onsite spares, and advanced Sync analytics including customizable alerts through ServiceNow integration.
- Extended Warranty: Purchasing an extended warranty offers security and peace of mind that comes with knowing your Logitech video collaboration room systems and devices are protected against defects for up to five years from the purchase date. Extended warranties are available for either one year or three years beyond the original Logitech manufacturer’s two-year warranty.
Our commitment to sustainability
Logitech is committed to creating a more sustainable world, using lower carbon materials like post-consumer recycled plastics for our products whenever possible. We are actively working to minimize our environmental footprint and accelerate the pace of social change.
Certified carbon neutral
Logitech Sight is certified carbon neutral. This means the carbon impact of the product and packaging has been reduced to zero due to Logitech’s investment in carbon-offsetting and removal projects.
- Logitech Sight
- Magnetic Privacy Cover
- Sight Dongle
- Mic Pod Dongle
- Surface Mount Cable Clips
- Table Mount
- Grommet Mount
- Tripod Mount