Mevo Start Your All-In-One Live Streaming Camera
Low distortion lens
- f2.8, 3.6mm EFL
- 76 degree horizontal field of view
Sony® 1080p sensor (IMX307)
- 2.07 Megapixel
- Great low-light sensitivity
Ambarella H22 processor and encoder
- 1080p encoding in HEVC or H.264
- Frame rate: 30fps
High-quality hardware. High-quality images.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) to create a stunning image
- White Balance Presets
- Custom Exposure and Auto Exposure
Streaming and Recording
Stream to one or many platforms at 1080p (6Mbps)
Stream using NDI and RTMP up to 15Mbps
Record locally simultaneously via Micro SD Slot
Record up to 1080p at 20Mbps (max 50Mbps)
Battery and Power
Mevo Start is designed for long-form events and can stream or record for 6+ hours.
- Battery lasts up to 6 hours.
- Plug in USB-C Power for longer streams.
- Use the Ethernet power adapter to provide dedicated power and internet in one cable.
Equipped with an internal built-in microphone that will capture most audio needs, and a 3.5mm input for external audio.
- 3 MEMS mic with spatial processing
- High quality processing
- AAC – 48kHz, 16-bits
- 3.5mm jack to input your own audio setup (accepts mic and line levels)
- USB-C audio input
One of the most important features in a live streaming camera. Mevo Start has got you covered.
Built-in 802.11ac MIMO Wi-Fi + dual antennas with a high-end Wi-Fi chip.
Connect Mevo Start to a Wi-Fi network up to 100ft away, uses Wi-Fi internet to stream
Mevo as a Wi-Fi hotspot when on the road, uses phone data to stream
Via our Ethernet power adapter or powered via Power over Ethernet
With the Mevo Camera App, you can pan, zoom, and cut with just a few taps.