Phoenix Condor Beamforming Microphone Array Features:
- Highly directional, 48-inch aperture, 15-microphone array
- Seven fixed-direction directional beams with Constant Beamwidth design
- Pickup range up to 30 feet (9 metres) with optimal recommended range of up to 25 feet (7.5 metres)
- Angular reception – 180 degrees
- Algorithms: DSP based noise canceling, echo canceling. AGC, De-reverb
- 100% full duplex
- Digital interface using USB telephony protocol
- Analog interface for use with Analog Codecs
- Built-in IP phone (SIP)
- Automatic bridging between the IP phone and USB communication
Offering multiple interfaces in a single product. This feature allows the use of one product in a room that requires multiple connectivity options (audio and video conferencing).
The ability to connect two calls from different interfaces simultaneously, making your video conferencing participants able to speak with your audio conferencing participants as well as yourself through your device.
The ability to recognize the direction of the person speaking in the room.
The ability to steer the directionality of the device’s microphones. Beamforming improves noise and echo cancelling as well as the overall quality of the device’s pickup. This feature works in conjunction with direction finding.
Power Over Ethernet (POE)
The ability to provide power to the device through the ethernet connection getting rid of the need to use a separate power supply.
The ability to provide power to the device through the USB connection getting rid of the need to use a separate power supply.
This Condor supports a mounting system that allows you to attach it directly to the wall.
LEDs indicate the voice pickup and direction as well as muting.