Comfort without compromise
Quickly put your Voyager 3200 UC headset on to take a call and take it off just as easily when you’re done. The sleek, in-ear design and three sizes of silicone eartips ensure a discreet and comfortable fit every time.
Superior sound quality
With three precisely tuned microphones and enhanced noise-cancelling technology, Voyager 3200 UC separates your voice from disruptive background sounds so your caller hears what you’re saying, not where you’re saying it. Plus, support for wideband audio ensures compatibility with HD Voice-enabled smartphones.
Responsive and Intuitive
Put the headset on, and smart sensors automatically know to answer the call. Press the dedicated mute button to easily switch mute on and off. The headset’s dynamic mute alert tells you immediately if you’re speaking while muted. Plus, with the touch of a button you can activate Siri, Cortana, or Google Now.
- Use the Plantronics Hub mobile app to locate your lost headset, change languages, wirelessly update firmware, personalize settings and alerts, and enable smart sensor capabilities.
- Use Plantronics Hub desktop software to view headset battery meter, change language, update firmware, enable softphone call control, or personalize settings and alerts.
Insight at your fingertips
Voyager 3200 UC is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro—an additional subscription service that allows IT to gain greater insights, troubleshoot, and simplify headset adoption.
Wherever the day takes you, the convenient portable charge case with universal docking ensures you’re always ready to talk. A single charge gives you up to 10 hours of additional talk time. Plus, there’s room to store your BT600 Bluetooth® adapter when not in use.
- Dedicated VPA button
- Smart sensor technology
- Extended range
- Three-mic noise cancelling
- Comfort-tested design
- Caller ID and voice answer
- Portable charging
- Dedicated mute button and dynamic mute alert
- Multi-device connectivity
- Wideband audio (HD Voice)
- BT600 USB Bluetooth adaptor