Help teams share ideas and express themselves clearly—in Ultra HD 4K. No ideas get left behind because anyone can share wirelessly, annotate and capture content for later use. With detailed visuals and rich audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past. G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilization. Backwards compatibility with legacy Polycom peripherals means there is no need to rip and replace when deploying the G7500.
The G7500 maximizes your investment in meeting room technology with easy deployment that works with legacy Polycom systems and cloud service providers.
- Native integration with Zoom without the need for additional computers in the conference room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal thanks to the intuitive Poly TC8 touch control device.
- Standard ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms.
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.
- G7500 codec
- Bluetooth Remote control
- Cable bundle