Help teams share ideas and express themselves clearly—in Ultra HD 4K. No ideas get left behind because anyone can share wirelessly, annotate and capture content for later use. With detailed visuals and rich audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room. With noise cancellation built-in, audio distractions like background noise and side conversations are a thing of the past. G7500 is deployment friendly too, with an intuitive user interface and flexible set-up that increases adoption and utilization. Backwards compatibility with legacy Polycom peripherals means there is no need to rip and replace when deploying the G7500.
The G7500 maximizes your investment in meeting room technology with easy deployment that works with legacy Polycom systems and cloud service providers.
- Native integration with Zoom without the need for additional computers in the conference room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal thanks to the intuitive Poly TC8 touch control device.
- Standard ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms.
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.
- G7500 codec
- EagleEye Cube USB
- Poly IP Microphone
- Bluetooth Remote control
- Cable bundle
HD camera with intelligent group framing and legendary audio turns passive meetings into powerful experiences.
The advanced HD camera with intelligent group framing, 5x zoom and legendary audio performance that turns passive meetings in small spaces into powerful experiences. This camera is the ideal visual complement to Poly G7500, Polycom Trio and Group Series conferencing systems. More than half of what we convey is based on body language, such as eye contact, posture, and facial expressions. Being able to see and hear all meeting participants clearly ensures that meaning is clear, and collaboration is more productive because people are more attentive and engaged.
- HD camera with 4k sensor for better up-close views with 5x zoom
- Automatic group framing or speaker tracking with a 120-degree field of view so people can sit where they want
- Simple single-cable connection to Polycom video solutions
- Two built-in microphones for crystal-clear pickup
- Premium optics and accurate colour reproduction deliver true-to-life visuals
- Flexible, easy installation and centralized management make this camera a breeze for IT
Powerful video experiences for small groups
Companies require enhanced experiences for all participants in remote meetings. The problem with most video technology in smaller rooms is a narrow field of view that cuts people on the edges out of the frame. In other rooms, everyone is in the frame, but look a million miles away because the camera can’t zoom and crop the frame simultaneously to keep everyone in focus. The EagleEye Cube camera solves this problem with a wide field-of-view and more importantly, intelligent group framing. Everyone is in the frame, and clearly visible, with HD resolution and 5X zoom that uses a 4K sensor to deliver great quality in up-close shots. Meeting participants stay hands-free, avoiding that vertigo-like spin that happens during manual adjustment. With distractions averted, productive collaboration continues uninterrupted.
Legendary audio performance
Polycom is known for enhancing communications in business environments. Whether you use the two built-in microphones with crystal-clear pickup or integrate audio with RealPresence Group Series or Polycom Trio-led rooms, no word will go unheard. The combination of video and voice provides an entirely new perspective for small group meetings to fuel collaboration.
Flexible installation and centralised management
The EagleEye Cube provides value to the IT professionals responsible for its installation and management. Simply place the camera on the display in the room or mount it on the wall. Management is simple through the RealPresence Group Series or Polycom Trio device it’s connected to, or through cloud management (PDMS-E), or video infrastructure (RealPresence Resource Manager)