Introducing the PTZOptics SuperJoy for a better production experience, more accessible than ever!
Custom Control Across a Variety of Cameras and Devices
The PTZOptics SuperJoy Joystick Controller is a comprehensive solution supporting mix-and-match serial and network-based control for PTZ cameras of any generation.
- Simultaneous pan, tilt and zoom control across IP, NDI, and serial cameras from multiple brands including PTZOptics, HuddleCamHD, Sony, BirdDog, and NewTek
- If it’s IP-controlled, chances are the SuperJoy can control it – cameras, lights, projector screens and more – using four customizable buttons
- Powerful Super-Preset buttons are programmable to trigger synchronized multi-preset commands across up to four unique camera groups with up to eight cameras each
Streamlined, Real-Time Production
The SuperJoy offers an intuitive, tactile interface, simplifying and streamlining even the most complex production setups.
- Ergonomic, rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive dials for precise, on-the-fly-tuning, with no OSD adjustments required
- Status-responsive backlit buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes, while optional tablet/computer control can allow for remote monitoring
- Use the built-in decoder with HDMI output for setup and monitoring, while current configuration status is displayed on the SuperJoy’s built-in LCD screen
From Power Users to Novices, a Controller for Everyone
With three user-centered control modes designed to accommodate varying skill levels, the SuperJoy offers unparalleled flexibility for production teams of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Use Basic and Basic Plus mode to limit functions to presets and single-camera control
- Matrix mode enables operators to call presets across up to three cameras
- Expert users can program custom buttons for production automation
Superior Performance, Flexibility and Support – All for Less Than You Might Think
Backed by PTZOptics’ 2-year Limited Hardware Warranty, plus full support from PTZOptics’ technical team, the SuperJoy is an ideal choice for video production crews looking to improve their workflows and streamline their production processes.