Yamaha Revolabs FLX UC 1000
The UC 1000 offers the best solution for USB, VoIP, and Conference Bridging for Enterprise Conferencing and Collaboration.
Designed to offer a greater audio frequency range than conventional devices, these phones deliver crisper, richer tones to facilitate remarkably clear communication.
With designs suited for huddle rooms, large conference rooms, and every space in between, these phones offer smart features that will make the most of your space.
- High fidelity audio for authentic sound with dual tweeter and mid-woofer elements and full 20 KHz bandwidth
- Standard SIP Support for IP PBX’s and cloud or on-premise environments
- Full duplex technology with four microphones incorporating fully integrated echo cancellation for clear conference calls and high volume
- Enables unified communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Allows users to connect to IP telephone systems and laptop, PC, or tablet for use in communication applications such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx and more
Serves as a bridge between communications channels, allowing a mix of SIP and
- USB audio conference calls
- Designed for bring-your-own-device environments such as offices, huddle rooms and small conference rooms
FILLS THE CONFERENCE ROOM WITH HIGH QUALITY SPEAKER SOUND
In conference rooms for up to 10 people, speaker audio can be heard by every meeting participant; the UC 1000’s powerful speaker can fill the entire conference room with audio.
COMPLETE ROOM MICROPHONE COVERAGE
Every word by the meeting participants is picked up and transmitted to the far end due to the complete 360-degree coverage of the four embedded directional microphones.
FULL DUPLEX AUDIO
Participants can communicate naturally as if they are in the same room; the technology in the UC 1000 supports simultaneous audio play back and audio capture, ensuring every word is heard.
INTEGRATED ECHO CANCELLATION
The meeting participant speaking has his audio picked up and transmitted clearly; built-in digital signal processing separates out the speech of the meeting participant, room noise, and audio from the speaker of the device to ensure only the correct audio is transmitted to the far end. Real discussions between conference participants are finally possible.