Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser microphones designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications