The EasyTALK USB uses a standard UAC driver, based on the guidelines set by the USB Implementers Forum, so you do not need to download any additional software or drivers. Instead, you just plug in each device and they work automatically with any operating system — Windows, Mac, Linux — you name it. It’s completely driver-free. They are designed as a truly plug-and-play audio solution for software-based conferencing systems.
- Supports up to two EasyMic Devices (MicPOD or Ceiling MicPOD) using RJ-45 & Cat. 5 for audio, control, and power (100 feet)
- 2 x 20 Watt Class-D amplifier with 2-Pin Euro Terminal
- Connects to PC as a USB sound device
- USB 2.0 Audio Class Device (UAC) / no drivers required
- Auxiliary Line Input and Output
- Unbalanced Line Input and Output (RCA)