Chorus Call Australia Pty Ltd trading as Video Conferencing Australia (referred to in this document as we, our, us) offers a limited warranty in relation to our products.
We want you to enjoy your new products and we will always strive to provide you the best solutions to meet your needs. However, in the unlikely event that something is not quite right, or not functioning how you thought it would, we are here to help!
We strongly advise you seek assistance from one of our specialists before purchasing any product online, as we do not provide refunds for purchases made incorrectly.
For any faulty product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original invoice within 14 days of the date you received the product, and we’ll exchange it or offer a store credit based upon the original purchase. In addition, postage, packaging and shipping costs involved with returning an item will be at the customer’s own expense.
The rights described in this policy are in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under the Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Making a claim
In order to receive an exchange or store credit, please note the following:
- The returned product must be sent to us within 14 days of the date you received the product, along with proof of purchase.
- The returned product must be unmodified and undamaged.
- The returned product must include any accessories, documentation, etc. that was shipped with the product.
- The returned product must be packaged properly and safely to ensure no breakage during its return transit.
- Return shipping, postage and packaging charges are at the customer’s expense.
- All returned products are to be sent to our Brisbane office (see our mailing details below).
- Once we receive the returned product and it is confirmed there is a problem with the product we will contact you and advise you that you can elect to:
– exchange the product for an identical type to the product originally supplied; or
– receive a store credit in the same amount already paid for the product originally supplied.
- If the returned product is found not to have a problem, you may arrange to collect the product from our Brisbane office at your own expense. You may be charged a $50 handling fee.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, if your return is not received in a condition fit for restocking, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange or store credit.
If you have any questions about your product, or wish to make a claim under this policy, please contact using the following contact details:
Mailing address: Level 8, East Tower, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 Australia
Contact number: 1300 369 829
Email address: email@example.com